Define Product Certification or Qualification?
Product Certification or Qualification is basically a process for the certain product quality assurance test, product performance test, meet criteria stipulated in regulation, specification and contracts.
What is the product certification process?
- Initiate client enquiry with BSI to discuss about the need of clients and the requirement
- Application form filled
- Prepare quotes for the product on discussed basis.
- Client sign if they are happy with quote, otherwise return.
- Client send all the relevant paper work
- Client send sample to BSI.
- Testing report is complete by lab.
- certified an assessment appraisal and finalized report by Risk & compliance department.
- Mark the product with an appropriate information by Directive.
Key Benefit of Product certification:-
- To protect customer – to allow the consumer to target specific product or identify.
- To consistency ensure-the consistent inspection of product that verify the manufacturing practice remain consistent.
- To get regulatory requirement – some cities or state have their certain or specific regulation about the permitting the certified product to sold there.
- To get more business deal- the dealer or seller require to sold products which is certified.
- To get marketing advantages- certified products display the trademark that indicate the product verify and tested.
Ecomark- ecolabel product issued by BSI.
ISI mark- for industrial product
BSI hallmark- certified the purity of gold jewellery.
Agmark- all the agriculture product.
FSSAI- it is used for food product.
India organic- it is used for organic products.
FPO mark- it is used for manufactured fruits process product.